Founded in 1886 at Kingston House in Sherborne, our practice is one of the longest established veterinary practices in the UK. Originally involved in treating horses and farm livestock, we’ve since developed into a modern practice, offering the highest standards of care to all species.
Our Yeovil surgery opened in 1949 and relocated to purpose-built premises on the Abbey Manor Park in 1989. We were one of the first practices in the UK to develop a purpose-built equine surgical unit in Rimpton, which relocated to Longburton in 1991, with a second surgical unit established in Buckhorn Weston in 2012.
As a large mixed veterinary group, we have vets who have developed their own areas of clinical expertise to provide our clients with an excellent service. This is enhanced by our team ethos, where both clinical and administrative staff are focused on giving clients and patients the attention and value they deserve. We are committed to continuing education and so all staff have a practice-funded study entitlement each year to enable them to keep up to date with contemporary veterinary advancements. This ensures we can provide the best service possible, with the animals’ welfare at the forefront.